jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

About me

Hello, My name is Verónica Tiscornia. I´m 21 yeas old.
I live in Montevideo, Uruguay with my family, my father Dario, my mother Cristina and my bother Martin, He is younger than me, He´s 18 yars old,
I have got long dark hair. I´ve got brown eyes and I´m not a tall.
I wear glasses, and I usually wearing a bracelet, a necklace and earrings.
In my free time I like going to the cinema and listening to music, but now I haven´t got any time.
I ´m sometimes shy and frendly.
I´m studyng "Derecho" in the Instituto de Profesores Artigas
I want to graduate from IPA next year, and to start to work as a highschool teacher.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, Verónica! Thanks for sharing your personal description with us! You have good plans and I hope they can easily become a reality next year!

    ResponderEliminar